Kahlil Gibran very aptly describes “Our Children”:
“Your children are not your children.
They are the sons and daughters of Life’s longing for itself.
They come through you but not from you,
and though they are with you, yet they belong not to you.
You may give them your love but not your thoughts,
for they have their own thoughts.
You may house their bodies but not their souls,
for their souls dwell in the house of tomorrow,
which you cannot visit, not even in your dreams.
You may strive to be like them, but seek not to make them like you,
for life goes not backward nor tarries with yesterday.”
INAAYA has been planned and conceived to foster the journey of our children as they explore and discover themselves in a new world and environment, slowly detaching from the umbilical cord.
Focussed on holistic child development, INAAYA seeks to arouse curiosity in the little minds and provide hands-on experiential learning. Joseph Cornell said, “Children understand and remember best when they learn from direct
personal experience.” The aim is to provide a space and fillip for creative expression and ultimately nurture an innovative mind. INAAYA celebrates each child for who they are.
A dedicated, experienced and loving team supported by modern day facilities and infrastructure enhances a freewheeling environment to grow. Health, safety and security of children is our top priority. An eco-friendly INAAYA
is surrounded by Mother Nature at its best and flora and fauna to enliven the learning & development experience for children. A home away from home, INAAYA is a perfect and happy place for uplifting the spirit of children and enthusing joy. The formative years in the life of a child is the period from birth to age 5. The programs conceived at INAAYA are designed to especially focus on the developmental needs of children while ensuring their free spirit to grow without any hindrance and inhibitions.
Due compliance with rules and regulations of the Government for Daycare and Activity Centres is always ensured. Trained and pleasant in-house help and staff are available full time to support the Management & Pedagogy team.
All programs are available from 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. on weekdays (Monday to Friday) and 8:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. on Saturdays.
Management & Mentors
Management & Mentors
• 50+ years of management experience in child development & care
• Well-trained, educated, young, and caring mentors (all women)
• High mentor-to-child ratio
• Training and continuous learning and dynamic philosophy for all @INAAYA
• Spacious, eco-friendly, world-class infrastructure (pictures)
• High levels of hygiene
• Large garden and play area
• State of art play tools and materials
• Large and well-lit activity rooms
• Cafeteria for meals and snacks
• Continuous CCTV monitoring with controlled access
• Safe location
• Top safety standards with well-guarded facility
• 24*7 CCTV surveillance
• Controlled access
• Majority of female staff & mentors
• Fire safety measures – fire alarm & hydrant system
• Biometric entry system
- Multiple programs – play way, Montessori, child pedagogy for child development (9 months to 10 years)
- Activities based on development of sensory, motor, social and emotional skills
- Cultural & social events through the year
- Extra-curriculars for enhanced learning
- Extensive daycare management system
- Mobile app for parents’ communication
- Technology enabled learning
- High culture of compliance with rules & regulations
- Fully compliant with Maternity Benefit Act, 2017 – Government guidelines for setting up and running daycares/crèche